We hope that you enjoyed your stay!
- Check out is 10:00 a.m. prompt.
- Strip the sheets only and place at the foot of beds. Please do not remove any decorative pillow shams or duvet covers as they are laundered separately.
- Place all used towels on the bathroom floors or in the tub.
- If you have time, please start a load of pool towels (thank you!). Please do not wash the colored towels with whites!
- Empty refrigerator of any perishables and/or opened items. Feel free to leave any unopened items.
- Load and START dishwasher.
- Take all trash (bathrooms, kitchen, kitchenette, pool kitchenette) to the outside trash receptacles.
- If you moved any furniture make sure to carefully put it back to its original place.
- If you used the grill, make sure you clean it for the next guest.
- Please turn off all lights, fans, TVs and appliances befor leaving.
- Make sure that ALL windows and doors are shut and properly latched.
- Please check for all personal belongings as there is a minimum $35 charge to mail back any items left behind.
We love 5-Star reviews but we want to earn them!
- During your stay, if you find anything that is not working or needs immediate repair, please let us know and we will do our best to get it repaired during your stay.
- If you find things that need fixed (light bulbs, leaking tap, etc), please let us know so we can address after your stay.
- We know - accidents happen! You have purchased a Property Protection Policy so please let us know if anything was accidently broken or damaged so we can file a claim.
We appreciate your help in keeping Where Else well maintained for our guests!